Join us for one of three fall workshops in Colorado
Colorado Fall Colors
29 Sep – 01 Oct 2017
06 Oct – 08 Oct 2017
13 – 15 Oct 2017
Any time is a good time to visit Colorado but we think it is exceptionally beautiful in the fall. Our fall workshops start Friday’s at 3 pm and finish at 1 pm on Sunday during September and October. Whether it is the old ghost towns of an era gone by, its many streams and mountains or its beautiful sunrises, the fall provides some extraordinary photographic opportunities. We headquarter our workshop in the Glenwood springs area as this gives us good access to each of the areas we will visit. We will meet Friday for a general camera and equipment discussion, shooting tips and an overview of the next day’s itinerary. We have an early diner then head out to photograph a spectacular waterfall. Saturday we will spend the day photographing in and around Aspen or up along one of the nearby mountain passes. Saturday night we will either have an on-the-spot critique session of some of your pictures along with discussions on a post-processing flow or, if the weather conditions are right, head out to McClure Pass for sunset and star photography. Sunday we will drive down to an area ghost town for some early morning photography then head into Aspen for a late breakfast. We then head back out for some more landscape, macro and panoramic photography.
- Full Price: $675.00*
- Full Price – AD and Retired Military: $525.00
If Paying with a deposit:
- Deposit: 200.00
- Balance Due: 475.00
- Balance Due – AD and Retired Military: 375.00
* Meals, transportation, lodging, and park fees are not included.
We will carpool to the various locations. It’s a great way to get to know your fellow students and your instructor.
We will be headquartered at the Courtyard Glenwood Springs; 105 Wulfson Rd, Glenwood Springs, CO. However, there are plenty of lodging choices in the Glenwood Springs area but any meeting or indoor instruction will be done at the Marriott.
- All levels of photographic experience are welcome.
- There is minimal hiking involved.
- We plan very full days of photography, as well as some room discussion and teaching.
- We always are available to coach and encourage in the field and anxious to share any knowledge or inspiration that we have.
- Once you have registered, we will send out a final registration form and a letter about gear, clothing and logistics will be sent prior to the workshop; however, if you have any questions, you are always welcome to phone or email us.
We ask that full payment is made within 30 days of the workshop. Cancellation 30 days prior to an event will generate a full refund of whatever payment you have made, minus a $50 handling fee. There is no refund for cancellations less than 30 days before the event. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance in the event you need to cancel on short notice, especially if you will be purchasing airline tickets.
Contact us via the Contact Form if you have questions and to let us know that you have registered.
Dates: As requested
Interested in something more specific to your desires? We would love to discuss customizing a single day or multi-day Colorado workshop for you; individuals and groups. Pricing will vary based on location(s), number of people and number of days. Contact us for more information.
|Colorado Workshop Payment|